Do you want to cleanse?

Over recent years, each spring time, I've ran a cleanse via the site.  Many have contacted me asking if we are running one this year.  Truth be told – I wasn't going to because it is a lot of hard work and there is oodles going on behind the scenes at Melbourne Natural Fertility HQ.  But, I'm a giver – and it is a wonderful opportunity to get your body summer ready and clear away the build up of winter.  So.  Do you want to?  Let me know and I'll gauge it.

Want to find out a bit more, check out these previous posts – here and here.

And if you do decide it's for you – email us info@thepagodatree.com.au and we will register your interest and be in touch.

Nat x

What is 4 + 6 ?
Please leave these two fields as-is:
  • Lauren September 25, 2012 at 8:01 pm

YESSS! was thinking about it the other day, wondering when it was coming…

• Liz September 26, 2012 at 9:02 am

LOVE me a cleanse! I’m wondering if you think you’d be able to design a cleanse for my husband if I sent him into the pagoda tree for an appointment. He was in an accident a couple of months ago and spent many weeks in hospital- so many scans I can’t count and masses of antibiotics amoung many other nasties and he will now be on warfarin (blood thinner) for 6 months. I’m desperate to get him healthy again and clear out some of the radiation and drugs that have been pumped through him. What do you think?

Thanks :)

• Jana Jones September 28, 2012 at 9:30 am

I just found your site, but I’ve been thinking of doing a cleanse for a while now. I’d love to join in!

• Sarah October 9, 2012 at 11:12 am

I’m in!

• Bianca October 9, 2012 at 1:05 pm

I would love to take part….

• michelle campbell October 10, 2012 at 10:23 am

Would love to do a cleanse!!

• Jessica munera January 21, 2013 at 1:21 pm

Please send me cleanse info, thank you

• JAZMIN April 4, 2013 at 6:36 am

I HAVE HAD ACNE FOR A VERY LONG TIME, SINCE I CAN REMEMBER I WAS ABOUT 11 YEARS OLD WHEN I BEGAN TO HAVE ACNE FLARE UPS.
    I HAVE VISITED MULITPLE DERMS , AND TRIED ALMOST ABOUT ANYTHING.
    ABOUT 1 YEAR AGO, I HAVE CHANGED MY WHOLE DIET AROUND AND BEGAN TO LEARN MORE ABOUT FOODS. I AM NOW A VERY HEALTHY EATER AND MY DIET CONSIST OF MAINLY VEGGIES AND FRUITS. I CONTINUE TO HAVE ACNE AND I WAS READING THAT IT CAN BE HORMONAL. WHAT SMOOTHIE RECIPES CAN I USE?

• mnfadmin April 9, 2013 at 8:01 am

Any of the recipes on here Jazmin! Enjoy.

• Jess May 5, 2013 at 9:36 am

I would love to find out more about this :-)

• Marcie July 22, 2013 at 3:58 pm

Yes, I do a single fruit and veg detox every Jan (summer in Australia) and always feel good after but as I have the dreaded post-pill break out problem I think I need to do a bit more of a serious one to fully cleanse my system. Help would be greatly appreciated :)

• mnfadmin July 24, 2013 at 7:38 am

perhaps an online consult is best

• Ally July 31, 2013 at 1:17 am

Hello,

I am planning to go off the pill in september and would love to do anything that would help me avoid terrible break outs as much as possible. Please send me informations and tips on the cleans that you recommend before going off the pill.

Thank you!

Warmly,
    Ally.

• mnfadmin August 6, 2013 at 6:46 am

All – search the pill on my site here. There’s so much info for you.

• Tamara August 22, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Hi! I am interested in doing the spring cleanse in preparation for summer and coming off the pill after 10 years. Any information would be greatly appreciated!
    Kind regards,
    Tamara

• Mel September 2, 2013 at 10:45 pm

I have pros and have been on pill to help control
    But looking at coming off and would love info about the diet

• Jacqui domanski September 29, 2013 at 6:40 pm

Hi there, I got onto the pill to regulate my period due to PCOS, and since then my period has been on time though I need to get off it now. I found this website and would like your tips to cleansing to prepare for coming off the pill!

• Kahli October 12, 2013 at 2:09 pm

I’m keen! :)

• Amanda October 25, 2013 at 6:55 am

I have come off the pill to try to conceive. Since then I have become down and struggled to stay healthy. My stomach is getting bigger and bigger each month. I feel bloated and a hormonal wreck. Please help me cleanse an conceive.
    Thanks
    Amanda

• Trish Rickard November 11, 2013 at 4:15 pm

Hi I’m 35, I have been on the pill for 15 or so years. Took a year off or two. I am currently on yaz. When I came off my skin was a nightmare. Over the years I have no sex drive, and have no feelings of anything, like whatever to everything. I want a cleanse and to remove myself from pill. Can you send me some advice? Thank you for your articles. Xoxox

• Cassidy December 11, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Hi, I’d love to hear the cleansing that will help my acne away. please.

• Dani January 23, 2014 at 6:39 pm

Registering my interest :)

• Hailey Habenicht February 1, 2014 at 3:35 pm

I have struggled with terrible acne since I was 15. I have tried everything under the sun for my acne,, antibiotics, topicals, creams, ointments, and finally accutane for 9 months (about 4 years ago). My acne is WAYYY better than it was pre accutane and now I just have slight breakouts and have been getting Fraxel procedures done to get rid of the bad scarring and redness that remains around my breakouts. I am currently trying to switch my entire diet around and have been doing a lot of research on natural remedies since I also want to stop using my birth control, I shouldn’t have to rely on birth control to keep my acne somewhat under control for my whole life right? :)

So that being said, I would love any advice you have to give, this college girl needs help fighting breakouts, and I’m scared once I stop the pill my acne will worsen again !

Please & Thank you!

• Amber Kerkman February 3, 2014 at 2:30 am

I really want to do a cleanse, anything you can suggest will help! Thank you so much!

• Kirsten Ramirez March 8, 2014 at 2:11 pm

I have PCOS and if I am not on a birth control I have terrible acne everywhere. I have never done a cleanse but would like to try one and I am trying to get off my birth control that I just switched to because its making me gain weight in my tummy area which I can’t stand. Could you recommend a cleanse that would help with PCOS and acne issues? Thanks so much

• mnfadmin March 10, 2014 at 10:43 pm

YES! We start our cleanse on the 17th – you should join us!?

• Fiona weaver March 22, 2014 at 12:33 pm

Hi! Can I sign up for the cleanse? I have just come of the pill and acne is driving me crazy! Thanks! X